Student Registration Form
All student information is confidential and will only be used for program administration, research, and evaluation purposes. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your scheduled test(s) appointments.
- To provide proof of identity and residency, please bring a valid State of Connecticut photo identification (e.g. driver's license/permit). If your valid ID does not have your current Windsor address, please bring a piece of mail with your name and current address (e.g. utility bill) not older than 90 days.
- Tuition is free for Windsor Residents. All others require a $10.00 in cash registration processing fee due on the day of placement testing.
- Please note that for students aged 17 and 18 years, a completed official withdrawal form is required to be able to test and complete registration.
- Contact the office at 860.687.2000 x1271 to reschedule if you are unable to make your test(s) appointment(s).
- Please remember to make a note of your test date & time for future reference.
Please complete the following form: (* denotes required fields)