Here you’ll find important information about enrollment, tuition, and scholarships; a helpful list of educational resources; and our policies regarding class cancellations, refunds, discounts, and more.
- All Windsor Adult Education program participants must wear a face mask in public school buildings when deemed necessary according to WPS safety guidance.
- For Enrichment classes (yoga, art, etc.), register and pay online here.
- For high school completion (GED), English as a Second Language, or Citizenship classes, register here.
- For high school completion information, visit ged.com.
- Also see the State of CT’s GED Testing Information.
- To connect with human service resources for everyday needs, dial 211 or visit www.211ct.org.