Class Cancellations & Refunds
Classes will not be in session any evening when the Windsor Public Schools have been closed for the day. Emergency cancellations can be found on our website or at 860.687.2000, ext. 1180. Cancellation notices due to weather conditions will also be made through all of the major radio and television stations. Class schedules will be extended to incorporate any canceled classes.
Classes will not be held on:
- Presidents’ Day Break: February 20 - 21, 2023
- Spring Break: April 10-13, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples Day: October 9, 2023
- Thanksgiving Break: November 22-24, 2023
- Winter Break: December 25-29, 2023, & January 1, 2024
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: January 15, 2024
- Presidents' Day Break: February 19-20, 2024
- Good Friday: March 29, 2024
- Spring Break: April 8-12, 2024
- Memorial Day: May 27, 2024
Tuition is refundable if you cancel before the start of classes or if the class is not held. There will be NO REFUND given after the first class session.
A written refund request must be received prior to the beginning of class. Refund requests can be mailed to Windsor Adult Education, 601 Matianuck Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095 or emailed to email@example.com. Please allow 10 business days for the refund. All refunds will be in the form of a check or program voucher, regardless of payment type used to register.
Trip tickets are final sales unless the trip is canceled.
We do not confirm your class registration. Assume that you are enrolled and the course is running as scheduled. You will only be notified if a class is canceled or filled.