Cape Ann Whale Watch TR01
Stellwagon Bank, off of Provincetown, is the prime viewing spot for whales in the eastern United States. We may view minke, finback, right, and humpback whales, as well as dolphins, porpoises and seals. Boat tour from Stellwagon Bank departs at 1:30 PM. Registration deadline is July 6, 2019.
- Motor coach round-trip transportation
- Whale watch with an experienced trip leader
- Maps and meal recommendations
- Lunch on your own
- Departs from the the New Britain DOT Commuter Lot at 9:00 AM
- Returns to the New Britain DOT Commuter Lot at 8:00 PM
Have questions? Please call Windsor Adult Ed at 860.687.2000 ext. 1273 or trip leader Lucy at 860.414.1024.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL • NO REFUNDS PROVIDED
Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Location:||New Britain DOT Commuter Lot New Britain DOT Commuter Lot|
|10 Seats Available|