9/11 Museum and Memorial TR004
The 9/11 Museum’s 110,000 square feet of exhibition space is located within the World Trade Center site – telling the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artifacts.
Before the museum, we will enjoy lunch at Ryan Maguire’s Restaurant located in the financial district of NYC. Your meal begins with a house salad followed by your choice of fish & chips, shepherd’s pie, sauteed chicken in garlic cream sauce, or penne pasta with artichokes & tomatoes in garlic cream sauce. Please make a meal selection with your reservation.
Come join us for a memorable day in NYC! Registration deadline is May 11, 2019.
- Motor coach round-trip transportation
- Sit-down lunch
- Entrance to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Departs Manchester-Spencer St. Lot 7:30 AM
- Return time to Hartford Area 9:00 PM
- This trip is open to children age 7+
- The discounted price will automatically be applied to children age 7-12.
- Children age 12-17 are also eligible for the discounted rate; to receive this, please call to register.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL • NO REFUNDS PROVIDED
Saturday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Location:||Commuter Lot Spencer Street Lot|
|Discounts & Other Fees:||
|50 Seats Available|